Tuesday, April 28, 2009

7th Week Before Summer Break

Can you tell that I am looking forward to summer break? The weather is turning nice, the flowers are coming up, the sun is rising early and I have a yearning to grab my coffee, my Bible study and sit on the deck, listen to the birds sing and enjoy the morning. Until that time I am continuing to keep on keeping on.
'
I had a wonderful time getting together with my "lunch bunch" for supper one evening last week. We went to Canadian Honker and enjoyed good food and visiting. Teri brought some angel food cake with chocolate fluffy topping for my birthday dessert. The restaurant was so gracious to let us enjoy it at our table.

The week continued on with work, MCA tests, laundry, grocery shopping, Mikaela's piano lesson and supper with the kids. Friday evening and Saturday Denise and I attended the women's conference at Autumn Ridge "Fresh Grounded Faith". It was a fun time and I enjoyed Denise's company.

My birthday was on Sunday but the family celebrated on Saturday night at Buca Di Peppo for supper. I had never been there before but had heard great things and the rumors proved to be true. We ordered a couple different appetizers, entrees and salads. It was all so delicious and we had a lot of fun. I am sorry I don't have pictures of the great food to post but it would just make you hungry.

That pretty much wraps up the 7th week before summer break.

No comments: