Saturday, August 1, 2009

35 Years - Now That Is a Long Time!

Very recently Dan and I had the happy occasion of celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. I frankly never thought I would be old enough to do such a thing but believe it or not I am.

We talked about it a week or so before and it was decided that we would take a little get-away trip. We left on Sunday morning and made our way to Wisconsin, stopping in Eau Claire to see a musical production at the State Theater. The acting and dancing were exceptional.

We continued down the road, meandered through construction and finally came to our place of lodging. Dan and Sign It truly did live up to its name as our view was very pleasant.Pleasant View B&B

This is our B&B tucked back in the trees on Lake Wisota.View from room - Lake Wisoto The view from our patioView with sailboat A sailboat on the lakeView from side Steps down to the dock - they went down quite a ways. View View of the Lake

Room at B&B We stayed in the Winds and Waves room. It had a really comfy king sized bed.

After settling in we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and then came back and enjoyed a walk. Sunset The sun was reflecting on the water and was so pretty.Rainblow We did walk right into a little shower and got slightly damp. The positive side is that we got to enjoy a beautiful, full rainbow. Of course that rainbow reminded me of God's great love and faithfulness and the promise He made to Noah. I cannot praise God enough for His faithfulness to me.

Breakfast In the morning we were served a nice breakfast. Shortly after breakfast we packed up and headed home.

Got my CoffeeHaving a cup of coffee made me a happy camper. We enjoyed a wonderful 35th anniversary and give God the glory for all he has done in our lives.

No comments: