Monday, May 18, 2009

4th Week Before Spring Break

Last week found us well into the month of May but judging by the weather it seemed more like April - a little chilly and a lot windy. Hopefully soon the wind will begin to subside and we can actually be outside without blowing away.

Monday evening I enjoyed an hour of 24 - one of the few shows that I follow regularly. Tonight is the season finale so we get to see how Jack Bauer brings the crisis to a conclusion - Go Jack. Also earlier in the day Dan go clearance to walk without his beautiful boot and he got to slip into his shoes once again. His foot is still in a recovery process but making progress. - Yeah.
The rest of the week seemed to fly by and before I knew the weekend was here. On Friday evening the girls and I attended the mother/daughter event at church. It was an enjoyable evening of visiting together and with other ladies as well.

The laundry and cleaning was waiting patiently for me on Saturday. Thinking that I was ready for something fun to do we decided at rather the last minute to make a run to Des Moines on Sunday to see Dee and Mary. It had been a while since we had been there. We got lunch together, hung out and visited in the afternoon and headed back home again.
I am switched from counting the weeks of school left to the actual days now. It is getting close to summer break.



No comments: