Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Fun


Weekend Fun Part 1

Wedding Fun - I got my picture with the beautiful bride!

This past weekend was one that was so enjoyable for many reasons. On Saturday the weather was just beautiful, sunny and 60s, for March in Minnesota that is pretty good. I was able to sleep in that day, had time to go for a walk, and relax for most of the day. In the afternoon we got ourselves dressed up and headed out the door to Allison's wedding which was to start at 3:21. The wedding was just beautiful and we enjoyed seeing the happy couple as they said their vows and began their life together. Our good friends Bob and Marilyn came up from Missouri for the occasion and it was so fun to get to spend some time with them as well.

Girlfriends - Jane, mother of the bride and Marilyn my friend from Missouri.

Weekend Part 2


The second part of the weekend was fun too! Mikaela turned nine on Sunday and we got to have lunch with them after church and in the evening went to her birthday party. Denise made yummy enchiladas and rice with chips and homemade salsa. After dinner, Mikaela blew out her candles and opened gifts. It was a really fun time. I can't believe she is getting so big. She is such a blessing to me and I thank God for giving her to us.

She chose Funfetti cake with ice cream and strawberries - She is her Grandma's granddaughter!

No comments: