Sunday, November 23, 2008

Reflecting

It is the beginning of the Thanksgiving week and traditionally this is a time to reflect on the blessings we have recieved. God has been good to provide abundantly for our daily needs but how he has provided for our spiritual needs is even more awesome.


  • He knew and loved me before creation and desires a relationship with me. Ephesians 1:4
  • He planned my redemption by sending His son to be the satisfactory payment for my sins. Ephesians 1:7
  • He has promised to never leave or forsake me. Hebrews 13:5
  • He has promised to work all things together for good in my life. Romans 8:28
  • He will complete the work that has begun in my life. Philipians 1:6
  • He has promised to supply my needs. Philipians 4:19
  • He has given me everything I need for life and Godliness. 2 Peter 1:3
  • He has promised me a mansion in heaven with Him. John 14:2
  • He has promised victory. 1 John 5:4-6
  • He has sealed me with the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:30

These and many more are the great and precious promises that have been given to those who believe. If you know Christ I hope that you will rejoice with me in all of God's goodness. If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ I pray that God will work in your heart and bring you to a knowledge of Him. There is nothing greater than to know God.





No comments: